It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:42 am  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The TMI (too much information) thread.... 
AuthorMessage
The Queen of Poo

Post Re: The TMI (too much information) thread....
Sexypants McGee wrote:
Could be worse. You ever sneezed while trying not to shit? That's devestating.

Nope but I've vomited very violently while trying not to shit. Disquieting.

I was on a boat trip to learn to sail and got motion sickness, and was puking over the side, and my diaphragm and core muscles clenched so powerfully I very nearly crapped my pants.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:01 pm
The Queen of Poo

I have diarrhea.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:57 pm
Minister of Propaganda

seeing as i've been pissing like i drank half the oslofjord as of late, i officially declare my superhero name to be the prodigious bladder!

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:37 pm
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

I am currently picking my nose in between typing.

Also, I masturbated earlier.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm
Minister of Propaganda

i am tempted to one-up Winnie's a punk by posting WHILE i masturbate. don't think i will though :p

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 am
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

Fun fact, I can masturbate by simply clenching my adductor muscles.

Yes, I am...uh...overlong in certain areas. LOL. No, it's not from steroids.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:15 pm
Site Admin

I saw a guy come once just by flexing his PC muscle. It was strangely hot :|

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:25 pm
Minister of Propaganda

i hate those turds that have a huge section that comes out really fast, but then taper at the end and take forever to fall off.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 pm
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

I just went to take my magnesium tablet and it got stuck in my throat so I took another mouthful of water, swallowed...and involuntarily spasmed and puked said water all over the kitchen. Thankfully I didn't puke anything else up.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm
The Queen of Poo

I just took an enormous shit.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 am
Minister of Propaganda

i just spit a literal mouthful of water due to watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5edQQXMfQ

(specifically 4:16. was still laughing as i cleaned my monitor)

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 am
Profile YIM
Minister of Propaganda

wolvie and i are currently having a delightful discussion about ghosts and knife sodomy, after having discussed how we'd murder each other if we had to fight to the death.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
wolvie and i are currently having a delightful discussion about ghosts and knife sodomy, after having discussed how we'd murder each other if we had to fight to the death.

Yup. I've promised him if he sodomizes my corpse I'm coming back to life after taking steroids in Hades and sodomizing him back with my clitoris.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 pm
Minister of Propaganda

i shall therefore fear her ghostly clitoris of rapey doom

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Profile YIM
Minister of Propaganda

interestingly, i had a dream today where i was gang raped in high-school. note to self: discuss OTHER subjects with Winnie's a punk.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:58 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next