It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The TMI (too much information) thread.... 
AuthorMessage
Minister of Propaganda

Post Re: The TMI (too much information) thread....
note to self: hanging snot bounces. sneeze EITHER through nose OR through mouth, but not with both.

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:04 pm
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

I took a gigantic shit earlier.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm
Minister of Propaganda

pics or it didn't happen

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm
Profile YIM
Minister of Propaganda

i appear to have a permanent stream of fully liquid snot running out of my left nostril, which is irritated somehow, resulting in my sneezing non-stop, which in turn makes my eyes tear up and makes me look like someone just ripped out my dick and used it to kill my dogs while i watched.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:29 pm
Profile YIM
Minister of Propaganda

having to resort to sticking balled up tissues up my nostrils just to prevent eroding my face with a snot waterfall right now.

sleeping is going to be fun... NOT

Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 pm
Profile YIM
Minister of Propaganda

i hunch up and rock back and forth in my chair when i listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s

Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile YIM
Minister of Propaganda

oh, before i forget, since Winnie's a punk asked me to post about it, on of my latest shits has been dubbed a machine gun poop, since it consisted of a rapid series of small pellets. twas a good poop, and it would ahve been given a 9/10, but there was heavy splashing, one instance of which hit me square in the ass, and the water was COLD. so just 7/10.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:36 am
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

I really need to go take a shit, but I am still eating and can't be assed to get up.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 pm
Minister of Propaganda

i like playing with my armpit hair. :chewie:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 am
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

My over-tight jeans are putting pressure on my clitoral prepuce. Not fun.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:28 pm
Minister of Propaganda

i farted like 20 times today

Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 pm
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

I have diarrhea. AND my adrenaline levels are whacked out. Wonder if one is the effect of the other.

I could go take some magnesium, but Mg tends to cause diarrhea in itself. Wheee.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Minister of Propaganda

using cramped public toilets with automated doors while i'm carrying around two huge bags just led a few hours ago to the interesting experience of being crushed between the toilet bowl and said bags, while trying to aim to pee with my left hand, and holding the automatic door closed with my right because i accidentally hit the opening lever.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

Wondered why I had lower abdominal pain this morning. Got up and took a dump the size of Vesuvius. I reckon it was possibly a foot long.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 am
Minister of Propaganda

any pics?

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:54 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next