It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:00 pm  

12 year old kid rapes grown woman. 
AuthorMessage
The Queen of Poo

Post 12 year old kid rapes grown woman.
http://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/ed ... news.reads

It's from 2005, but noteworthy nonetheless.

And people wonder why I'm less than happy about being in a female body? At least a normal one? I'm cisgender, but I defy anyone to feel all warm and fuzzy about being in a body so weak and small that a 12 year old child is capable of raping you. *shudders and does more pullups/deadlifts...*

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:30 am
Minister of Propaganda

Post Re: 12 year old kid rapes grown woman.
at least he got life though. i'd have gone for drowning him in a puddle of his own semen though.

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:36 am
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
at least he got life though. i'd have gone for drowning him in a puddle of his own semen though.

Oh, you don't even want to hear the things I'd like to do to him. Oh wait, it's you...yeah, you probably would. :D

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 am
Minister of Propaganda

lulz

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:20 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I think we'd all like to hear your alternatives :Sexypants McGee:

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 pm
Global Moderator

Just WOW!!!!

Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 pm
Profile   Personal Album
The Queen of Poo

Yeah.

I'm a lot taller than 5'1, but probably not heavier than she is.

Sickening to think a 12 year old child could rape me if he felt like it.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:50 pm
Site Admin

What's happening with kids this generation? When I was 12 I barely knew what my dick was for, beside embarassing erections when I least expected them lol, let alone how to use it to rape someone :| It's shocking.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:11 am

Everyone's different!

Not only does that woman now have to heal from rape, but she is probably going to develop a complex about how someone so young attacked her. Frightening....

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 am
The Queen of Poo

Candyfluff wrote:
Everyone's different!

Not only does that woman now have to heal from rape, but she is probably going to develop a complex about how someone so young attacked her. Frightening....

Yeah, poor woman.

Some world where you're not even safe from a 12 year old boy.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:10 pm
Site Admin

To think, if she'd only acted interested he'd have spazzed out in his early adolescent awkwardness, come in his pants, and trudged home to watch the football :p

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:42 pm
The Queen of Poo

Sexypants McGee wrote:
To think, if she'd only acted interested he'd have spazzed out in his early adolescent awkwardness, come in his pants, and trudged home to watch the football :p

I'd rather yank his limbs off using nothing but my hands and blunt pulling/shearing forces.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:54 pm
Minister of Propaganda

aw, come on, that's lame. flay him first and then rip out his muscle insertions, then pee on the exposed flesh and nerves.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
aw, come on, that's lame. flay him first and then rip out his muscle insertions, then pee on the exposed flesh and nerves.

Too much care and fine motor function needed for that. I'm a simple minded hyaenic bitch.

Besides, people bleed when flayed...best to just beat him to death with a blunt weapon. Slowly mind you. Start with broken limbs first, then nonvital organs.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm
Minister of Propaganda

meat grinder. feet first, then hands.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 pm
Profile YIM