It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:38 pm  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Somatotypes: Understanding your body type... 
AuthorMessage
The Queen of Poo

Post Re: Somatotypes: Understanding your body type...
Bigmikey wrote:
Winnie's a punk wrote:

Lol I just get sick as fork of people bugging me about it.

I swear the next time some normal weight girl bugs me about being thin I'll put her in intensive care.

Ok, I only half meant that.

In all seriousness, what is "normal weight", ya know? Who's to say? What, just cause you dont have a muffin top and weight 180 pounds you're not "right"?

Tell you what, next time someone gives you shit for being you, you go right ahead and school 'em. Then call me and I'll hide the body for ya *insert evil grin yet AGAIN this evening*

Normal weight around here is a muffin top and Cushingoid face because your fat is blurring out your facial bones.

Hehehe, thanks. :) :evillaff:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 pm
Mistress of the Paddle

I went from being 100 and a model to being a mom at 220....and let me tell you people automatically think because im overwheight I sit at a buffet all day long.
Im sorry but there are other reasons for being a bit overwheight. I mean I still got good muscle tone ok, I can pick up a 50ilb hay bale and chuck it no problem. Stairs, check can do those too. i can play with my kids and everything else. So im not a forking lazy ass chubby.
Unfourtunatly I have a condition that is incurable that makes me this way..something about hormones....so yea
I hate it when people judge and think OMG shes "too thin" or OMG shes "a fatty" I mean WTF....1 finger pointing out 4 pointing in.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:43 pm
Profile   Personal Album
The Queen of Poo

AnnaV2011 wrote:
I went from being 100 and a model to being a mom at 220....and let me tell you people automatically think because im overwheight I sit at a buffet all day long.
Im sorry but there are other reasons for being a bit overwheight. I mean I still got good muscle tone ok, I can pick up a 50ilb hay bale and chuck it no problem. Stairs, check can do those too. i can play with my kids and everything else. So im not a forking lazy ass chubby.
Unfourtunatly I have a condition that is incurable that makes me this way..something about hormones....so yea
I hate it when people judge and think OMG shes "too thin" or OMG shes "a fatty" I mean WTF....1 finger pointing out 4 pointing in.

Hypothyroidism? That sucks....:(

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Mistress of the Paddle

Winnie's a punk wrote:
AnnaV2011 wrote:

Actually its called Endometriosis. Its a horribly painful condition of the uterus that is incurable. It also can cause hormonal imblance which you can't fix because if you try it actually makes the condition worse which means more pain.
So my life is about pain management and trying to eat right, which so far is not going well, but I keep trying. It can also cause infertility, which for me came in the form of really hard pregnancies one in which I almost didn't make it.
Soooo, when people judge my wheight I in my mind personally flip them off and wish them a horrible death. I mean god I was gonna model for PlayBoy...they don't know shit.
Plus...gotta love somethin in the junk and a nice pair of boobies....:D :D :peekaboo:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 pm
Profile   Personal Album
The Queen of Poo

AnnaV2011 wrote:
Winnie's a punk wrote:

Actually its called Endometriosis. Its a horribly painful condition of the uterus that is incurable. It also can cause hormonal imblance which you can't fix because if you try it actually makes the condition worse which means more pain.
So my life is about pain management and trying to eat right, which so far is not going well, but I keep trying. It can also cause infertility, which for me came in the form of really hard pregnancies one in which I almost didn't make it.
Soooo, when people judge my wheight I in my mind personally flip them off and wish them a horrible death. I mean god I was gonna model for PlayBoy...they don't know shit.
Plus...gotta love somethin in the junk and a nice pair of boobies....:D :D :peekaboo:

Jeez! Very sorry to hear that. That's rough.

Now I'm suddenly grateful for my tiny wiry body...it at least works properly and only causes me pain for 2 days a month...

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:54 pm
Mistress of the Paddle

Winnie's a punk wrote:
AnnaV2011 wrote:

Jeez! Very sorry to hear that. That's rough.

Now I'm suddenly grateful for my tiny wiry body...it at least works properly and only causes me pain for 2 days a month...

OMG i know what you mean. I remember when I was younger thinking "God I hate my period" It lasted all of three days without birthcontrol...LOL
And now...OMG I will not get into right now...but yea...it has only been 6 year since I was like that and Im still young so Im hoping to get back to at least 180..I would happy to be a size 12..Marlyn Monroe was a size 10 and she was forking HOT.
plus I still have 12 inches between my waist and hips so its hard to be in one size and be able find clothes that fit.
That is something i miss about being tiny....the cute clothes..OMG...I used to rock Hot Topic like none other. :D :D :grrr:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator

AnnaV2011 wrote:

Well we love ya! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I lost my first Pregnancy and nearly lost the next two! So know how you feel in that way! People haven't a clue, so just ignore them!

As far as your weight, just stand next to me! :rasberry: You will look like a super model! :D

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 am
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator

Highscores: 1
I remember Grade 8, I'd always spent most of my time hanging out with the girls, while the other guys were off trading sports cards and beating the crap out of each other, I spent my time at recess playing house or listening to which boys in the class were the cutest. But it was one day in Grade 8 where a couple of the girls started talking about this girl and how thin she was and how they were so fat in comparison. I remember just looking at them and thinking "they're not fat all, I like the way they look, I hope I never become that superficial"
Around this time I really started getting into martial arts and action movies (thanks to my Mom's influences up to this point I had mainly been raised on musicals and 'female flicks'.
The first time I saw Van Damme take his shirt off I remember looking in the mirror and thinking..."there's something wrong with me since I don't look like that. If ever girls are going to like me I have to have big beefy muscles."
I begged my parents and they did two things for me in the next couple years 1) they allowed me to begin taking martial arts and 2) my Dad bought me a barbell weight set. With nothing but a couple of books and an idea of what I should look like within a couple of months, weeks if I worked hard enough, I started lifting.
Now anyone who knows anything about fitness will tell you that one of the worst things you can do for yourself is begin a workout program (especially a lifting one) without any proper instruction or at the very least a spotter.
I lifted weights for at least 2 hours a day 7 days a week. After a couple weeks of nothing happening I started lifting heavier weights and adding more exercises.
Long story short, I ended up having to stop because it got to a point where I couldn't even move because of how sore my muscles were 24/7 (and I'm sure after reading this post Mikey is going to slap me)

To make a longer story somewhat shorter, I finally got the proper instruction and started lifting properly, focused more on my Karate training and watched as I gained weight due to the fact that my metabolism is no longer what it was due to not being 16 anymore.
I don't have a six pack, I don't have arms that bulge out of every shirt I wear, I don't have shoulders that are boulder hard, but everytime I look at myself I'm happy knowing that I'm in good health (for the most part) and that above all I'm happy.

I still remember to this day my teacher in grade 6 said: "all the boys in this class should count themselves lucky, they'll never punish themselves just to try to live up to a certain stereotype for their figure...."

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers

"Guns!"

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:38 am
Profile Visit website
Mistress of the Paddle

Well, CAG....I think you look good. so there! My opinion is counts for everything. LOL :rasberry:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 am
Profile   Personal Album
Mistress of the Paddle

F-Bomb wrote:
AnnaV2011 wrote:

Well we love ya! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I lost my first Pregnancy and nearly lost the next two! So know how you feel in that way! People haven't a clue, so just ignore them!

As far as your weight, just stand next to me! :rasberry: You will look like a super model! :D

Thanks F-Bomb, I love ya girl. :D :D and hey your smile would outshine mine anyday. :D :D Thats why Im afraid to put a pic up, don't think Ill be looking as good.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 am
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator

Don't be silly! No matter what you look like your personality shines through! :D :heart:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:34 am
Profile   Personal Album
Mistress of the Paddle

F-Bomb wrote:
Don't be silly! No matter what you look like your personality shines through! :D :heart:

:heart: :dblrock:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 am
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator

AnnaV2011 wrote:

Thanks F-Bomb, I love ya girl. :D :D and hey your smile would outshine mine anyday. :D :D Thats why Im afraid to put a pic up, don't think Ill be looking as good.

Everyone loves F-Bomb!!! And she has a smile that just won't quit! You need not fear about putting up a pic of yourself Anna me dear, a) because I know you'll look good b) you're in a place where no one is going to judge you as we've already come to love you for who you are and c) if anyone has anything to say that you don't like, I'll just give them the throat punch to end all throat punches! :flex:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:

"Guns!"

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:35 pm
Profile Visit website
Site Admin

Highscores: 9
Squishy Britches wrote:
AnnaV2011 wrote:

Everyone loves F-Bomb!!! And she has a smile that just won't quit! You need not fear about putting up a pic of yourself Anna me dear, a) because I know you'll look good b) you're in a place where no one is going to judge you as we've already come to love you for who you are and c) if anyone has anything to say that you don't like, I'll just give them the throat punch to end all throat punches! :flex:

No need. I'll just edit the posts to be flattering. Done and done! :D

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:36 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator

Bigmikey wrote:
No need. I'll just edit the posts to be flattering. Done and done! :D

You mean....no throat punchy... :cry:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:

"Guns!"

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 pm
Profile Visit website
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next