It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:42 pm  

So get THIS! 
AuthorMessage
Site Admin

Highscores: 9
Post So get THIS!
Ok, as you probably all know I've been spending a good deal of time with my newly found cousin. Well, our first meeting was 11 hours long and since then we've scaled back on how long we hang out because her husband, Jose, got a little cranky about it and started making side-mouthed comments.

Well we hung out last night for a few hours, from roughly 3:30 to 10-ish. That was apparently her hubands last straw. Today he accused us of sleeping together. I'm so shocked I dont even know how to respond to that other than saying "shame on you".....

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Site Admin

Post Re: So get THIS!
Beat him half to death with the white pages and tell him you've bookmarked the therapists pages. He realises you're related, right? Is that the way things work in his mind?

And I have to ask, am I the only one who was expecting this to be about Lexi? xD

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 am
Minister of Propaganda

he who smelt it, dealt it...

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
he who smelt it, dealt it...

I love it!!

Also - Mikey... play it smart. First reaction (after the shock) would indeed be to pull his skin off, rub it in salt, then put it back on; inside out!! Maybe, if he's agreeable, sit down with him and talk to him about what finding some family means to you. I'm usually the LAST person to let people know how I feel or even speak about what's going on in my life... But it's possibly one way of easing the tension that exists. All depends on how human he is, though.

Fingers crossed for you...

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:04 am
Global Moderator

Can't her hubby be involved with your get togethers? Then he would be less paranoid. Shouldn't he get to know you too?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 am
Profile   Personal Album
Site Admin

F-Bomb wrote:
Can't her hubby be involved with your get togethers? Then he would be less paranoid. Shouldn't he get to know you too?

We've tried doing an alternating schedule out of respect for the families. One time we get together alone and the next we involve family. He seems to work too much or be too hung over from his little nights out at the bar his cousin owns to be bothered. Like this Saturday, my Cuz and I hooked up. We invited him to come out and meet us but because it wasnt down the street he said no. Fine. I can understand that. But then dont get pissy about the fact that we're hanging together.

Today he tells my cousin the reason he knows we're screwing each other is she never calls him while we're together. Really? So now she's got hourly check in times or something? What is she 12?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 am
Profile   Personal Album
Minister of Propaganda

Bigmikey wrote:
F-Bomb wrote:

We've tried doing an alternating schedule out of respect for the families. One time we get together alone and the next we involve family. He seems to work too much or be too hung over from his little nights out at the bar his cousin owns to be bothered. Like this Saturday, my Cuz and I hooked up. We invited him to come out and meet us but because it wasnt down the street he said no. Fine. I can understand that. But then dont get pissy about the fact that we're hanging together.

Today he tells my cousin the reason he knows we're screwing each other is she never calls him while we're together. Really? So now she's got hourly check in times or something? What is she 12?

is his cousin a woman? if so, see again my previous post.

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
Bigmikey wrote:

is his cousin a woman? if so, see again my previous post.

No, but his cousin has slept with both of his nieces - he started diddlin one when she was 12. So he's a wonderful influence to be sure.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 am
Profile   Personal Album
Minister of Propaganda

Bigmikey wrote:
No, but his cousin has slept with both of his nieces - he started diddlin one when she was 12. So he's a wonderful influence to be sure.

*eye twitch*

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am
Profile YIM
Global Moderator

If he really cared about his wife, he would get involved with meeting you and getting to know you too! If it were Stephen in that situation, I would want to be involved. What is important to Stephen is important to me. If it was the case that her Hubby was involved and was getting to know you and then you and she started meeting behind his back and not involving him or asked him to leave you two to be on your own, THEN he would have a point! I hope that it works out ok for you! :hug:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 am
Profile   Personal Album

That dude is crazy to the max!!! Sorry to hear he is being an ass, but the thing is you've made every opportunity for him to join in, and you clearly both have nothing to hide... the issue is with him! Is he aware of how much time you have to catch up on!!! ??? Jeeeez

Hope it all works out anyway...

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Tell him to go fork his sister.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm
Global Moderator

Maybe he is from an area where it is ok to date cousins? :shrug: Also the fact that you are buff probably makes him jealous and makes him worry that she will dump him!! :hawk:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Site Admin

He'd probably agree to such an idea, since he seems to think incest is perfectly natural.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 pm
Site Admin

Candyfluff wrote:
That dude is crazy to the max!!! Sorry to hear he is being an ass, but the thing is you've made every opportunity for him to join in, and you clearly both have nothing to hide... the issue is with him! Is he aware of how much time you have to catch up on!!! ??? Jeeeez

Hope it all works out anyway...

THANK YOU!!!! Right?!?! 40 freakin years doesnt get caught up on over night for gods sake!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 pm
Profile   Personal Album