It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:05 pm  

Going Crazy 
AuthorMessage

Post Going Crazy
Ok, so yea Im already crazy, but seriously I think my ex wants to drive me to the looney bin.
Sometimes, he makes me believe in the whole extreme feminist crap where men should just be sperm donors and slave labor.
How forking difficult is it to maintain being an adult and handling children gently and logicly. I mean shit, they are his kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How forking hard is it to be like "Oh I am the adult, I make the rules" He lets them do what they want then he gets pissed at them, cuses at them and yells like he freaking is crazed , so then I have to come in and mediate. I wake up to this shit.
My boys, when I am awake and with me...they listen. No forking joke. They know better. And here is the kicker...i don't hit them, I don't give them time outs.....but I make them do what they are told. When I am out with them just me and them in a restraunt I get compliments on how well behaved they are. But for some godforsaken reason he can't even keep them from crying and fighting and getting in a fight with them for one freaking hour. Sometimes I really hate men. You either have to train them or fight them. How in the world would evolution made them so stupid!!!!!!!!

Yes this is a rant. Say what the fork ever. I feel like killing someone and Ill prolly go off on somebody today!!!
I HATE HATE HATE always being the responsible one. Mby the shoe needs to be on the other feet and see how everyone else likes it. I have a strong feeling my other personality will be coming out today. forking jerk wads.
:mouse: :anna2: :rant2: :box: :anger:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 pm
Global Moderator

Highscores: 1
Post Re: Going Crazy
Sorry things are going so rough for you right now darlin', keep your chin up and keep on keepin on...and at the end of the day remember one thing, I still :heart: you.

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers

"Guns!"

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm
Profile Visit website

Are the two of you truly 'exes' in the legal sense and still living together or in the process of becoming 'exes'? Sounds really rough, I know about exes ... and yes, they do suck really badly.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Thanks CAG....u know I :heart: u too

JLS....we are still legally married, but we have been seperated for 2 years now. We live together cause he wouldn't be able to live on his own...what can I say Im a bleeding heart when maybe I shouldn't be. It is definatly complicated, especially with children involved.

I figure its not their fault we couldn't work out our issues so we have a marriage of convience. Not such an odd idea....rich people still do it and everyone has been doing it since forever.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm
Global Moderator

Sorry that you have to go through an awkward time with your ex. I can't imagine how uncomfortable that is. How long is he planning on living in the same house as you?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:13 pm
Profile   Personal Album

not sure honestly. He is sick and no one, including his therapist thinks he should be on his own. So we wil get legally divorced but we might always live together. Not sure. :(((

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 pm