It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:05 pm  

she-males and streight women 
AuthorMessage

Post she-males and streight women
Come on women! isn't it true that you'd love to fondle breasts as much as any man if they where connected to a penis?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:42 pm
The Queen of Poo

Post Re: she-males and streight women
No. I think breasts are forking gross and I hate that I have them. Although in fairness small ones aren't too bad. And they are an excuse to wear cool elastic tops..

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm
Global Moderator

Nope! I love a big manly chest! :D Not in to boobies! :rasberry: I even wish that mine when a hell of a lot smaller. I sometimes wish I had none at all! :P

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:22 am
Profile   Personal Album
The Queen of Poo

F-Bomb wrote:
Nope! I love a big manly chest! :D Not in to boobies! :rasberry: I even wish that mine when a hell of a lot smaller. I sometimes wish I had none at all! :P

I know that feeling. I HATED when I grew breasts at puberty. I wanted them removed.

I think it's partly physical in that I just don't like having large lumps stuck to my body that look vulgar and put strain on my back. It's also partly that I don't like the feeling that my body isn't entirely "my own"...that it belongs to a potential child as well as to me. That is creepy and wrong.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 am
Minister of Propaganda

why was i not surprised when i saw who the thread starter was? :p

admit it, listy, you only say this because you want to have a penis and bang lots of hot chicks :D

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 pm
Profile YIM

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
admit it, listy, you only say this because you want to have a penis and bang lots of hot chicks :D

Yes but not because I'm attracted to chicks. I want to bang them to show them how virile and dominant I am. :hawk:

If anyone's wondering why I'm obsessed with being a alpha male, it's because I went to an all girls school. when there are no men the strongest women take on male rolls. It's been 5 years since I graduated and i still haven't gotten over it. :peepee:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:05 pm
Site Admin

Highscores: 9
I can't lie. I think boobs are the greatest thing ever. Weeners on the other hand....

In fact I'll go so far as to say the female body is phenominal to me. It's capable of so much, so many extremes. It can be hard and tender, it can be strong and soft, it can be honed into that of the most terrifying warrior and yet just as readily as it can end life it can give it.

Women ROCK!!!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm
Profile   Personal Album

Boobies are nice, not to big not to small just nice. A small ass is great and well the penis is just wrong on a chick. However unless I am watching two girsl go at it with a fake one then it is ok :)

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 am

yeah, it's time to lay to rest one of the great myths of human sexuality: where breasts are concerned, bigger is not necessarily better. It's largely a matter of personal taste, and shape is probably more important than size anyway.
As to the whole penis thing, hey, why not? You only go around once...

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile   Personal Album

I would have to say no to that. I am all about a man's chest and lower parts.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 am
The Queen of Poo

listy wrote:
Cheeky Monkey wrote:

Yes but not because I'm attracted to chicks. I want to bang them to show them how virile and dominant I am. :hawk:

If anyone's wondering why I'm obsessed with being a alpha male, it's because I went to an all girls school. when there are no men the strongest women take on male rolls. It's been 5 years since I graduated and i still haven't gotten over it. :peepee:

Why is being dominant a male role?

And why does having a penis and copulating with females show you are virile and dominant? Not all heterosexual men are the dominant ones in their relationships. Some men even like to be submissive...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 am
Global Moderator

I went to an all girls catholic school run by nuns and I was never dominated by anyone! lol

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 pm
Profile   Personal Album

Always found women more sexually, visually attractive. I dont like huge boobs.

Women's nether regions just look nicer...

if it had to be shemale, it would have to be guy on top and woman on bottom....

How the hell do I have a boyfriend?! LOL

I went to an all girls school too, and dont feel the need to prove my alpha male side... I know I'm strong, I know I kick ass I dont need a penis to prove it. Surely if you need a penis to prove it, it's defeating the purpose of proving your strength and status?

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Candyfluff wrote:
Surely if you need a penis to prove it, it's defeating the purpose of proving your strength and status?

I want everyone else to know I have power :P what better way than with a traditional symbol of power: the penis.

For some reason when I'm asked to think of a symbol of power that's what comes up.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:49 pm

listy wrote:
Candyfluff wrote:
Surely if you need a penis to prove it, it's defeating the purpose of proving your strength and status?

I want everyone else to know I have power :P what better way than with a traditional symbol of power: the penis.

For some reason when I'm asked to think of a symbol of power that's what comes up.

ooooh matron!!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:53 am