It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:05 pm  

Oh well 
AuthorMessage
Global Moderator

Post Re: Oh well
Well the operation is all done and dusted. My staples come out in another 8 days or so. 6 weeks until I can do any lifting. The surgeon was well impressed that I had lost 7 stone so far, and doing it on my own at home and not going to meetings etc! I am still eating healthy and intend to keep it up. I am not using this recovery time as an excuse to throw in the towel. I can't work out but I can watch what I eat. My abdominals are very weak considering they haven't been in their normal position for about 9 years. My tummy shape looks so different! I will be working on that area when I heal! Kind of looking forward to it! All sore still but had my insides moved around a bit so it is to be expected. Stephen is a great nurse! :heart:

Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:02 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Minister of Propaganda

yaaaaay!

:hug:

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 pm
Profile YIM

Wishing you a speedy recovery, F-Bomb!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 pm