It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:11 pm  

Hyperbolic Rant, don't read unless you want an earful of puk 
AuthorMessage
The Queen of Poo

Post Hyperbolic Rant, don't read unless you want an earful of puk
So my male friend, who is 100kg, who is anti-abortion, who once got himself in a fit of sexual rabies and propositioned me, who could very well have ended up at the forking police station demanding that I be kept in Ireland and forced to have his child if I'd said yes...wants me to go spend two hours alone with him in a building.

Yeah. I'm supposed to go sit in the radio transmitter room, which is 2 storeys up, where no one can hear a scream, where there are no other adults around, with someone who is vastly bigger and stronger than me, who has admitted to being sexually attracted to me.

The only reason I haven't been grossly rude to him is it would go around town and possibly get back to my employers that I behaved with uncontrolled anger and rudeness towards someone.

FOR fork'S SAKE, ASK ANOTHER MALE, OR BRING A MIXED GROUP ALONG SO I DON'T FEEL forking ENDANGERED, YOU MOTHER F**KER! F**K YOU I HOPE YOU GET CHRONIC DIARRHEA!!!!

Needless to say, I said no...

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Post Re: Hyperbolic Rant, don't read unless you want an earful of
Good for you!!
I would have been way nastier about it and said "fork NO" shit. LOL.
Its like....ummm....do you think Im stupid??? MEN!!!

(im so not joking btw)

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 am
Site Admin

You gotta stop meeting people from that hospital, Wolvie. If you're gonna rape someone isn't the idea to not make it blindingly obvious? lol

Could always take along one of those condom x things, but that assumes it'll only be him there, you'd be in more trouble if he brought help after using it :/

Still, whatever happens when you see him next, I daresay that's what elbows and knees were for. And testicles, possibly, but not in the way he thinks xD

Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 am
The Queen of Poo

I'd be rude to him but this is a small town and it could well get back to my employers.

As it was, I was rude in a controlled way and told him obliquely that he sounded like a rapist...

I HATE being obliged to tolerate people like this under threat of social consequences.

I swear, when I finally move out of the country, I'm telling him what I think of him.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:57 am
Global Moderator

My God that sucks! You did the right thing of course!! Your safety comes first!

On a side note, I didn't realise that you lived in Ireland! I was a bit slow on the pick up, sorry! lol!

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:14 am
Profile   Personal Album
The Queen of Poo

So, this guy?

He boasted to me this evening that he can bench as much as his friend squats.

Guess how much?

55kg.

Yep.

I'm 55kgs and I've benched 50 before.

And I bother to be vigilant and fearful, and stay within reach of crowded areas, and keep my knife on me...LOL.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm