It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:21 pm  

The happy thread 
AuthorMessage

Post The happy thread
Every forum, I feel, needs a happy thread. There's so much rage and anger online- we all need to lighten up a little sometimes and celebrate those things, little or large, that make our lives better in some way.

I'm happy because I have enough work for the next week- I'll be painting a house and weeding a yard. While this in itself is not happy-making, the money that comes with it is :)

here, have a gratuitous dancing mouse. He makes me happy.
:mouse:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 am
Profile   Personal Album

Post Re: The happy thread
*takes aim at the dancing mouse...*

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 am
Minister of Propaganda

yay we have a happy thread!

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 am
Profile YIM
Global Moderator

:mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 am
Profile   Personal Album

*makes a pipe bomb*

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 pm
Site Admin

I would be really happy if nobody else ever does what F-Bomb just did :p

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:47 pm
Minister of Propaganda

you heard him.

F-Bomb, you'll have to do it again yourself.

"When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in all the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment."

Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Sexypants McGee wrote:
I would be really happy if nobody else ever does what F-Bomb just did :p

LMAO! About half way through that I think I had a small anneurism.

I am happy Jen doesnt snore any LOUDER than she does or else I know we'd be in violation of some village ordinance regarding excessive decibel levels past 10pm.

i'm happy that my dog doesnt weigh MORE than he does or else last night when I was asleep and he decided he wanted to be next to me, jumped onto the bed from the floor and stuck a paw right in my ..... special place, things could have been far worse for both of us....

I'm also happy for this smilie :show: ... I only wish pepople actually learned how to follow forkin directions better....

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:00 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Minister of Propaganda

*follows directions by pointing at the bottom edge of mikey's avatar*

Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Profile YIM

We should start a boobs thread.... no bad could come of that... mmmmm :-P

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 pm
Minister of Propaganda

there was already one, actually, although i don't remember what came of it :p

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 pm
Profile YIM
The Queen of Poo

Rage...I kind of like it...I even feel better after my shitty day...

Maybe I'm addicted to my own adrenal hormones...

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Cheeky Monkey wrote:

I mean a boobs thread that doesn't have haird horrible male boobs in it!!! :-P I'm talkin' awesome female jubblies!!!!

Also.. Blavod black vodka makes me HAPPY!!!! woop!

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 pm
Minister of Propaganda

Candyfluff wrote:
Cheeky Monkey wrote:

I mean a boobs thread that doesn't have haird horrible male boobs in it!!! :-P I'm talkin' awesome female jubblies!!!!

Also.. Blavod black vodka makes me HAPPY!!!! woop!

well, i could make the obvious suggestion but your other half is a friend of mine, so i won't :p

and you have also tempted me to show my man-boobs in the other thread :p (will i? who knows?)

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

The world ain't ready for my lady's magnificent rack, it's too perfect for the internet and the eyes of mere mortals

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 pm