Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain Gender:
Paula Deans Buffalo Chicken Sliders
I saw her make this the other day and im thinking im going to have to try them out.... just having them drenched in blue cheese made me insides to flip flops.... yummy!!!!
Paula Dean Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Blue Cheese Sauce: Ingredients
* 1 Cup Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
* 1/2Ccup Crumbled Blue Cheese
* 1/3 Cup Chopped Celery
* 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
* 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
* 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Buffalo Chicken Ingredients
* Peanut oil, for frying
* 3 Eggs
* 1/2 Cup Frank?s Hot Sauce
* 1/2 Pound Boneless Chicken Breasts Tenders, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
* Pinch Sea Salt
* Pinch freshly Ground Black Pepper
* 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
* 12 Slider Buns
* 12 Slices Tomato, optional
* 12 lettuce leaves, optional
*In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, blue cheese, celery, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
*In a deep-fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat enough peanut oil to come halfway up the sides of the pot, to 350 degrees F.
*In a medium-size bowl, beat the eggs with the hot sauce. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then coat in flour. Fry the chicken for6 to 8 minutes.
*Toss the chicken into the blue cheese sauce. Put 1 piece of chicken on the bottom half of each bun. Top with tomato and lettuce, if desired. Cover with the bun tops and serve immediately.
I plead the fifth, unless I have a fifth of vodka then I just can't help myself.