It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:49 pm  




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Recipe for two turkey legs? 
AuthorMessage
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 09.2010
Posts: 2174
Location: Slightly left of crazy...
Gender: Male
Post Recipe for two turkey legs?
Everything I find on line is for a bunch of legs, nothing for just two. Anyone have any recipes that I can use for a smaller amount of turkey legs?

_________________
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up


Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:19 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 1093
Location: In the bushes, with the binoculars
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Bro this is killing me, all the recipes I can find are for four or more legs, however, I'm going to keep looking, good for you I have no personal life outside of the internet!

_________________
Upon being asked what his greatest accomplishment so far this year has been:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers



"Guns!"


Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Profile Visit website
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 09.2010
Posts: 2174
Location: Slightly left of crazy...
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Squishy Britches wrote:
Bro this is killing me, all the recipes I can find are for four or more legs, however, I'm going to keep looking, good for you I have no personal life outside of the internet!



What, you think I DO? :D

_________________
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up


Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 1093
Location: In the bushes, with the binoculars
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Bigmikey wrote:
What, you think I DO? :D


Just something to add to the list of reasons I'm pretty sure we're somehow brothers...lol.

_________________
Upon being asked what his greatest accomplishment so far this year has been:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers



"Guns!"


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile Visit website
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 09.2010
Posts: 2174
Location: Slightly left of crazy...
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Squishy Britches wrote:
Bigmikey wrote:
What, you think I DO? :D


Just something to add to the list of reasons I'm pretty sure we're somehow brothers...lol.



You could do worth for a big brother I suppose... though only slightly :D

_________________
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up


Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 1093
Location: In the bushes, with the binoculars
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Man this is driving me insane, seriously there is not one recipe for 2 frickin legs!

_________________
Upon being asked what his greatest accomplishment so far this year has been:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers



"Guns!"


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 pm
Profile Visit website
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 09.2010
Posts: 2174
Location: Slightly left of crazy...
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Squishy Britches wrote:
Man this is driving me insane, seriously there is not one recipe for 2 frickin legs!



Whelp, I'll just have to make on up then!

_________________
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up


Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Mistress of the Paddle
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 819
Location: The Rockies
Gender: Female
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Ok boys...the wisdom of women has come.....
You want to make 2 turkey legs....your recipe is for 4.....ahhh the dilema....CUT IT IN HALF.....
Take all the ingredients/measurements and cut it in half. Take the time said for cooking along with temperature and use that as your base. Adjust cooking time by 3 minute intervalls, less or more, depending on how you like your meant. More red, more pink, no pink, burnt...LOL. Keep the Temp about the same, only adjust by 5 degrees for crispyness or whatever.
Ok....anything else boys???[/

_________________
*ImageAnnaV*


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 1093
Location: In the bushes, with the binoculars
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
AnnaV2011 wrote:
Ok boys...the wisdom of women has come.....
You want to make 2 turkey legs....your recipe is for 4.....ahhh the dilema....CUT IT IN HALF.....
Take all the ingredients/measurements and cut it in half. Take the time said for cooking along with temperature and use that as your base. Adjust cooking time by 3 minute intervalls, less or more, depending on how you like your meant. More red, more pink, no pink, burnt...LOL. Keep the Temp about the same, only adjust by 5 degrees for crispyness or whatever.
Ok....anything else boys???[/



Yeah, what's the proper way to boil a pot of water?
Why can't I seem to get that yellow scum off my bathtub?
Why is it everytime I give my wife chocolates she accuses me of trying to make her fat?
That stripper that was flirting with me, is it true that she just wants my money?
Why won't Mikey return my phonecalls?

If I think of anything else I'll let you know, thanks for the help :) :heart:

_________________
Upon being asked what his greatest accomplishment so far this year has been:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers



"Guns!"


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile Visit website
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 09.2010
Posts: 2174
Location: Slightly left of crazy...
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
AnnaV2011 wrote:
Ok boys...the wisdom of women has come.....
You want to make 2 turkey legs....your recipe is for 4.....ahhh the dilema....CUT IT IN HALF.....
Take all the ingredients/measurements and cut it in half. Take the time said for cooking along with temperature and use that as your base. Adjust cooking time by 3 minute intervalls, less or more, depending on how you like your meant. More red, more pink, no pink, burnt...LOL. Keep the Temp about the same, only adjust by 5 degrees for crispyness or whatever.
Ok....anything else boys???[/



..... I think I just fell in love with you a little bit... :heart: :bigsmooch:

_________________
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up


Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 09.2010
Posts: 2174
Location: Slightly left of crazy...
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Squishy Britches wrote:

Yeah, what's the proper way to boil a pot of water? Balance it on your head. The heat from the mind-reading rays the aliens send will get that water boiling in NO time!

Why can't I seem to get that yellow scum off my bathtub? stop bathing.

Why is it everytime I give my wife chocolates she accuses me of trying to make her fat? You are. But tell her its only because you want to match your idea of the "ideal woman" ...

That stripper that was flirting with me, is it true that she just wants my money? No. She truly wanted your dick. In fact I think she was in love with you but you jilted her and now she hates you.... damn.... that sucks... cause she was HOT!!!

Why won't Mikey return my phonecalls? Because of the pictures you keep PMing me... thats NOT a cow udder!!!!

If I think of anything else I'll let you know, thanks for the help :) :heart:

_________________
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up


Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Mistress of the Paddle
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 819
Location: The Rockies
Gender: Female
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Squishy Britches wrote:
AnnaV2011 wrote:
Ok boys...the wisdom of women has come.....
You want to make 2 turkey legs....your recipe is for 4.....ahhh the dilema....CUT IT IN HALF.....
Take all the ingredients/measurements and cut it in half. Take the time said for cooking along with temperature and use that as your base. Adjust cooking time by 3 minute intervalls, less or more, depending on how you like your meant. More red, more pink, no pink, burnt...LOL. Keep the Temp about the same, only adjust by 5 degrees for crispyness or whatever.
Ok....anything else boys???[/



Yeah, what's the proper way to boil a pot of water?
Why can't I seem to get that yellow scum off my bathtub?
Why is it everytime I give my wife chocolates she accuses me of trying to make her fat?
That stripper that was flirting with me, is it true that she just wants my money?
Why won't Mikey return my phonecalls?

If I think of anything else I'll let you know, thanks for the help :) :heart:


Ok lets see if I can handle this....
Proper way to boil water....turn on burner, fill pot with HOT water, add salt, boil covered to help decrease time needed.
Yellow Scum you say??? Your tub is old. Try bleach if possible. It will make it look prettier for awhile but your tub will still be old. Oh and do you clean it?? LOL
The wife thing....because she is enjoying the chocolates so much she has huge guilt and wants to lay it on someone...and because that is her way of saying they are delicious and I love you. (yup that was a peak into the "what women want")
The stripper....nahhh she want's you for your great personality...and your money...and possibly any drugs you might have on hand.
Mikey issue....cause he's talkin to me...suckkkaaaa..:D

_________________
*ImageAnnaV*


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 1093
Location: In the bushes, with the binoculars
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
Bigmikey wrote:
Squishy Britches wrote:

Yeah, what's the proper way to boil a pot of water? Balance it on your head. The heat from the mind-reading rays the aliens send will get that water boiling in NO time!

Why can't I seem to get that yellow scum off my bathtub? stop bathing.

Why is it everytime I give my wife chocolates she accuses me of trying to make her fat? You are. But tell her its only because you want to match your idea of the "ideal woman" ...

That stripper that was flirting with me, is it true that she just wants my money? No. She truly wanted your dick. In fact I think she was in love with you but you jilted her and now she hates you.... damn.... that sucks... cause she was HOT!!!

Why won't Mikey return my phonecalls? Because of the pictures you keep PMing me... thats NOT a cow udder!!!!

If I think of anything else I'll let you know, thanks for the help :) :heart:


Thanks buddy, you're the best! Lol!

_________________
Upon being asked what his greatest accomplishment so far this year has been:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers



"Guns!"


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile Visit website
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 09.2010
Posts: 2174
Location: Slightly left of crazy...
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
AnnaV2011 wrote:
Mikey issue....cause he's talkin to me...suckkkaaaa..:D[/color][/b]



LOL... its true... I have a school boy crush on Anna... She likes boy stuff, how could I NOT???

_________________
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them!

Listen here sonny, there aint no disaster.
There aint no shame in bein' beaten by a master!
~ Johnny Lang - Rack 'em up


Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 10.2010
Posts: 1093
Location: In the bushes, with the binoculars
Gender: Male
Post Re: Recipe for two turkey legs?
AnnaV2011 wrote:
Ok lets see if I can handle this....
Proper way to boil water....turn on burner, fill pot with HOT water, add salt, boil covered to help decrease time needed.
Yellow Scum you say??? Your tub is old. Try bleach if possible. It will make it look prettier for awhile but your tub will still be old. Oh and do you clean it?? LOL
The wife thing....because she is enjoying the chocolates so much she has huge guilt and wants to lay it on someone...and because that is her way of saying they are delicious and I love you. (yup that was a peak into the "what women want")
The stripper....nahhh she want's you for your great personality...and your money...and possibly any drugs you might have on hand.
Mikey issue....cause he's talkin to me...suckkkaaaa..:D


It all makes sense to me now...it's like the clouds have parted and the sun is now shining through!

_________________
Upon being asked what his greatest accomplishment so far this year has been:

Cheeky Monkey wrote:
i have recently become two hamburgers



"Guns!"


Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Profile Visit website
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums 3 & Free Forums/DivisionCore.
phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.