It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:24 pm  

What is your favourite.... 
AuthorMessage

Post What is your favourite....
.... MEAT?!

I'm a self confessed meat whore. I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!

For me, its all about the beef... NOM!!

Though, to be honest, I love how fragrant lamb is, and I sure as hell love a nice bit of chicken...

What meat really gets you going.... (Insert filthy jokes where neccessary) RAWRRR

:yay:

I'm sure it all comes down to that raw animal instinct... because I love to just tear away at a bit of meat....

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: What is your favourite....
For a lighter meal or snack (sandwich or just on a plate) I'd say bacon. Though I do love salty gammon, but I'm counting that as pretty much the same thing, really. But for a more "proper" meal it's gotta be beef, it's the best tasting, has the nicest texture, and is the most satisfying to bite into. That and cows probably display the least survival instinct so it's fair to surmise they were born to be beef :D

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:07 pm

I'd love to bite YOUR beef... RAWRRR ;-) mwuhahaha :bedbounce:

I think it's time to mention the whole eating a whole joint of beef sized for 4 people challenge here :P (Yes, I ate a joint of beef that was meant for 4 people all to myself, in one sitting as a bet, and then went on to eat a full cooked dinner with beef).... man I love the meat! Either that, or I'm a fat fooker! :P Maybe both...

anyway, back to the meat!!!

It is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:53 pm
Site Admin

All this talk on MSN and here of meat and omelettes and meat omelettes is driving me crazy.. I may have to kill someone. *Boots xbox*

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Oooohhh thats my fault for teasing you about meat and meat related things.... LOL Maybe I should take a leaf out of that Gaga persons book and wear an outfit of meat.... :-P

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

I like many different meats.

Grew up with ox tongue a regular sunday dinner. That's a tasty meat right there!! Mashed potatoes, peas and a white, onion sauce..... Short-lived on the plate!

Any form of pig - end of discussion!

Beef - yes but not over cooked.

Lamb - Hell yeah!! Though a lot of places sell mutton and call it lamb. Though that's nice too.

Chicken - of course.

Duck... now you're talking!!

Venison - dropped by my parent's on Sunday and they were just getting ready for dinner. I snagged a wee slice or two of baked venison. A little over done but I'd expect nothing less from my mother. But damn, how it tasted good!!! That particular bit was like beef only.... "more".

I scooped a couple of pieces from the freezer too, which now sit in my freezer ;)

I've got ostrich and springbok in the freezer too - will cook them up some time.

Hopefully, after I've managed to get bowhunting legalised, I'll be raving about the meat I put on the table myself!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm
Global Moderator

Oh I do love a rasher sambo.

I love Chicken but when you get that beautifully cooked Fillet beef steak! Droooool! Just melts in your mouth!

I love pig, cow and Chicken! :fooli143: :a007: :koch: :pommes: :y4_midi04:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 pm
Profile   Personal Album
Hawaiian Medic

My favorite-a nice kobe steak, cooked over coals till it is slightly under medium-rare. Lightly seasoned with sea salt and coarsely ground black pepper

But as long as it's prepared well, I will eat it. I don't like to sit down expecting to eat a nice fillet or rack of lamb and get something drier than jerky instead

@I am a Banana: Ostrich is awesome, but it's hard to find here

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm